Wednesday, February 12, 2014

23 Mobile Things---Thing 1

This is our little kitty, Melvin
Hey everyone!! Long time, no post once again. Life has changed for me quite a bit in the last couple of years. I've kept up with doing all sorts of stuff (like taking pictures and knitting and all that), but blogging has fallen by the wayside. Well, no more! If you'll notice on my profile, I have become a librarian for my local library since I saw you last. I'm loving my job and as a part of training (and reminding me how to do all sorts of things), I'm participating in a thing called 23 Mobile Things. Bear with me as I attempt all sorts of fancy things on this page and show you what I have been up to in the process.

As I work on these 23 Mobile Things, I hope to reconnect with the blogosphere at large and learn to be even more comfortable with all things mobile. 

Thanks for staying with me (if anyone I know is still out there) and stay warm!!!

It has been a wee bit cold here in MN ;)

No comments: