Friday, October 12, 2007

Long time no blog--me bad blogger

Hi, do you still remember me? I have been a terrible blogger of late (which seems to happen quite often).

I have also been doing some knitting of late. Christmas stockings, finished the vest for my dad (still need to get pictures of it, but it is quite nice if I do say so myself (plain as anything, but exactly what my dad wanted)), and a pair of legwarmers!!!!! (Ever since I was a young child I have yearned for a pair of legwarmers and now I am in a dance class just down the block from the gallery and feel as though I can really justify the luxury)

Anyway, I have been extremely busy setting this up. (getting everyone to work together and putting the advertising together) We are hoping for a stunningly beautiful weekend that will bring millions . . . ummm . . . . thousands . . . . ummmm . . . several hundred people with checkbooks and credit cards to our fair city.

Have a beautiful weekend! (I leave you with some Camel-ly goodness)

No comments: