Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Monday, Everyone!



Hi!
I know that Mondays are often times not anyone's favorite day of the week, but for some reason this Monday seems especially refreshing--(maybe it is because my niece didn't wake me up at 5:30 this morning-even though she doesn't wake up until 8 at home)

Dan and I went to a great concert last night up in St Cloud. We saw Michael Martin Murphy. It was such a great night of music. Listening to him always makes me happy to live in the country and makes me feel like I should really get out and weed the garden ;o)

Of course, this morning I couldn't get out to weed because it is raining and has been all weekend. As with anything, so much rain can be bad for some people (Southern Minnesota has been getting some major flooding), but around here the rain has been a great blessing.
It brings to mind a song that we sang a few weeks ago at church

"Showers of Blessing"

There shall be showers of blessing
This is the promise of love
There shall be seasons refreshing
Sent from the Savior above

Refrain
Showers of blessing
Showers of blessing we need
Mercy drops round us are falling
But for the showers we plead

There shall be showers of blessing
Precious reviving again
Over the hills and the valleys
Sound of abundance of rain

Well, have beautiful day and I hope that you will receive some kind of shower of blessing this week.

No comments: