Thursday, August 02, 2007

Keep Minnesota in Your Prayers

I am sure you have heard about everything that went on yesterday in the Twin Cities, but I just want to be another person to say "keep us in your thoughts and prayers."

I don't live down in the Twin Cities, but I usually get down there once a month and just crossed 35W bridge on Friday (as our framing supplier for the gallery is very close to that area). I also used to cross the bridge all the time while I was going to college in Roseville. I can definitely say it is used by many, many people everyday. It was just a shocking sight to see when I turned on the television last night.

My brother works at one of the hospitals in the area (doing computer tech stuff) and, thankfully, was using a different way to go home lately.

No comments: