Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Movin' on Up to the North Side

All of the kitties are now in their permanent homes. Ernie and Mort (the two in the back) moved up to my parents new place just to the North of our place last night. Norman and Bernie remain home with us. This picture was taken on their last night all together relaxing on the couch. :o)

Last night after we got the kittens moved away (the whole 1/8 of a mile), we decorated the tree (I use the term "we" loosely as Dan wasn't feeling very well).

So this is what it looked like in the morning


and this is what it looked like last night.

I realize this isn't the best picture showing how everything looks in every way, but it is pretty and glowing. Pretty good for using manual focus and no tripod in the dark.

Especially after you look at this


I was really trying to get a nice shot of this


This photo is the closest I got last night, but maybe I should try putting the camera on a tripod, focusing with the lights on, and then turning the lights off. You know, like you're supposed to do? Although, I do have to say I really like this picture so far!

And in honor of the Yarn Harlot's post
Shazam!

I just wanted to be cool and say it once, too. Because of course all of the cool people say shazam.

No comments: