Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy Friday, Again

Well, it's Friday and I have nothing finished to show you-I also have nothing in progress to show you, but I thought I would still write you a little note just cuz you all love me soooooo much and hang on my every word ;o)
I have one piece of news that I have been waiting to share with you-I just got a new book!!!! I already have my first project in mind and have ordered the yarn-I bet you would like a little sneak peek wouldn't you? he, he, he . . . here it comes . . . . . . . . . . .
This is a little section of the photo of what I am going to make. Can you guess what it is? (I'll let you know in a second, just scroll down a little more. shhhhhh)


It is soooo purty . . . . .

and Victorian . . . . .

and nicely lacy . . . . .

and all of that . . . . . . .

and a bag a of chips!


Yes, it is the myrtle leaf shawl with willow border from Victorian Lace Today! I have ordered some Misti Alpaca Lace in dark brown and am looking forward to getting this new project started-(I know, I know-I have some wool mittens to make yet, but I'm still trying to figure out some design elements for them-Plus, techniquely they are supposed to be made in May, according to the book)
Here are a couple of other photos from the book.
The end on a beautiful scarf- (called a scarf with a wide and handsome border)

And some really nice shoes warn by the model-I love shoes (I can only afford shoes from payless and target, but I still love them and I can usually find lots of cute ones)

One last thing-a little thank you to Isela for telling me I look like Katie Holmes-thanks!!!!!

No comments: