Saturday, June 23, 2007

"The Best Things Happen When Your Dancing . . ."



Well, I have to tell you I am truly a total girl. There is a new dance studio opening up in my town in August and I can't wait. We've never had a dance studio around here-I think the closest one is half an hour away. There have been community education classes, but they are all for kids. I hope that I might be able to get into some adult classes. (I always wanted to be in dance class when I was younger, but never had the opportunity.-Okay, actually I got to be in a ballet class for 6 weeks when I was in 6th grade and it was some of the most fun I ever had.



In fact, years later, my dance teacher from that class was the choreographer for a play I was in and she remembered me. I'm not sure if I was that bad or just was one of the most excited girls in the class) We will just have to wait and see how it all goes!

No comments: