Thursday, June 14, 2007

STILL MISSING!


2 size 1 clover bomboo dpns
Last seen on this sock earlier this week.
Not seen under the couch or in the couch.
Not seen in the Tahoe.
Not seen in the gallery.
Not seen on the kitchen table (where most lost items reside).
Not seen in my hair or behind my ear.

Suspects:
The husband
The dad
Those cats
The dog?
Gremlins?
My disintegrating brain that can't remember where I could have put them (most likely)


Be not afraid, dear friends-knitting will go on with miss-matched needles, but it will go on!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! did you check under the seat in the car? Mine tend to go there, or between the top part of the seat and the bottom part of the seat--stick your hand in there.

I hope you find it.

And bring the camel back--he probably took the needle, hehehe.