Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Sun is Shining and Things Are Getting Done!

Hey there, just thought I would let you know that I was able to go get some cool pictures this weekend and that some knitting has been done!

First-knitting

The Vest

The Sock

Now, for some fun pictures from Butternut Lake and my yard.

I went for a lovely walk on Saturday morning (between the rain showers) with Dakota and we had a fun time taking pictures along the way . . .

Rocks at the boat landing area

Dakota taking a little dip.

Along the edge of Butternut Lake we found a whole bunch of wild roses in bloom and I took a ton of pictures, but I'll just show you a couple (Do you like my new header by the way?)


I sure do like pretty little wild roses


I mentioned a while back (I think) that my mom and I had planted our garden (in my back yard). Everything is coming up well (including the teeny-tiny weeds that I need to till up when I get home tonight) and I am looking forward to fresh veggies this summer. (Oh, I had better get up the stakes for the peas or they're going to start vining onto nothing.)


Well, hope that update wasn't too boring-sometimes when I have nice pictures I can't figure out words that can truly describe things well, so I just will have to let the pictures speak for themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the colour of the vest- the type of wool reminds me of a Guernsey that I used to have. I might see if I can find it next time I am home.